A Reassuring Welcome
We'll always be here to help but if we can make your stay with us as contactless as you wish it to be. Virtual hugs only.
- Pre-pay and check-in online by booking direct on our website or over the phone.
- We'll ask for your ETA and have your key sanitised and ready for you to go straight to your room or you can access your room using your phone - clever huh?
- We've added some funky floor markings to help remind everyone of safe distancing.
- We have decided to go contactless and cash free.
- There's hand sanitiser in abundance in all public spaces.
- Our amazing housekeeping team have been preparing, making sure they have the very best products (EN14476 standard to those in the know) and protocols in place.
- Our team have been fully trained in COVID-19 safety and sanitation and have all the right PPE.
Your Private Sanctuary
Your home away from home. Only with room-service, housekeeping and fresh towels just a buzz away..
- Your room will have been cleaned, fully sanitised (with special attention to high touch areas like light switches and remotes) before your arrival.
- We will only service your room on your request but of course let us know if you'd like fresh towels and we will deliver to your door.
- Your own sanitising pack included in each room - a little gift to help you get out and about.
- We've removed a few items like magazines, minibars and the snack tray from your room but these can all be requested from reception when you want them or check your welcome email and order via the app.
- All of our bedroom windows are fully openable too if you want to throw them open and feel the breeze.
How You Can Help
Our guests are a savvy bunch so it probably goes without saying, but check-in with yourself before you check-in with us.
- If you are feeling at all under the weather, stay at home. We won't charge a cancellation fee and you can re-book when you know you are as right as rain.
- If someone in your household has suspected symptoms, also stay home.
- If you become unwell while you are staying with us, stay in your room, call reception and our Doctor On Call will be in touch.
- Wash hands frequently and catch a sneeze or cough in your elbow nook.
- Always practise physical distancing and pop on a mask when in public spaces.